Friday, March 21, 2008

Bowling, Burgers and Back Pain

Disco Bowling is one of the most annoying things only when the staff can't decided if they want all the overhead normal lights on, or if they want to dip the place in darkness only lit up by glowing bowling balls and swinging lights. Its enough to make anyone seasick I tell you. But how does a score of 119 match in the overall feel of the sport? I mean, do I suck so bad that I shouldn't publish that score? Or is that pretty good considering I was bowling on an empty stomach and had just come from the chiropractor?

Needless to say it can't be any worse than chowing down on Hungry Jacks (Burger King) at around 11pm at night.

Since it's Good Friday today, I did my best to avoid watching the Good Friday Appeal on the TV. I'm such an emotional person when it comes to kids, I always end up crying. So since we are moving this week, there is no time like the present to start moving all the stuff not being looked after by the moving van. In other words, everything aside from all the big furniture. Needless to say some three hours later my back was aching like you would believe. I have never in my life felt back pain like that. Never.

And they expect me to go to body combat tomorrow morning? Ha, chance would be a fine thing.

No comments: