Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ramblings

Its Saturday evening. I am sitting on the couch with my legs straight out tapping away on my laptop sitting here with The X-Files on in the background. Yep, I'm sitting here watching Unusual Suspects, the episode that explains how Mulder met The Lone Gunmen. Not something of major importance to most people out there, I mean for most people I could be talking jibberish for all they cared.

I feel like sitting and rambling only I'm not really sure what it is I want to talk about. I just got an e-mail from someone I used to go to school with who in the past year or so has started a relationship which seems to have started in a similar way to my own. Which is kinda nice to know that someone else out there might understand how I came to be at this point of my life. Three years ago I could have laughed at someone who had told me this would be how things turned out. I mean three years ago multiple people were laying bets that I'd go to the UK and meet some great british chap who would sweep me off my feet and marry me. Ha! how wrong they were! I mean even then I was a bit psycho, I was hooked on a guy I worked with and looking back I really have no idea why I was! It was such a wrong thing for me to do, I keep telling myself that it must have been my hormones. That or it was some midlife crisis that had showed itself a hell of a lot earlier than it should have!

Anyways, I am happy, which is nice.

My hair is starting to grow back a lot quicker than I thought it would. It's nice and springy now, though I should think it's growth process would slow down a little.

I have a Personal Trainer class on Wednesday night which is a bit of a scary thing because I'm likely to get my butt kicked and have it pointed out to me just how unfit I actually am. And this is something that I pay for. Just what kind of person signs up for a gym? Okay, a person like me who knows she's a bit on the chubby side and little less fit than she was two years ago. I'd like to make some major changes in my appearence, but I know that these things take time.

So, does anyone have a watch?

No comments: