Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh So Tired

Surely I've been awake long enough for my body to be awake now right? No, certainly not. Over two hours since getting out of bed and I am still yawning and yawning and yawning. And I feel really, really tired. Which is quite hilarious in its own way because I've managed to be yawning as people are coming through the door and have kinda scared them!

My experiences with no hair thus far haven't been as traumatic as I feared they may. But then in the grand scheme of things I've not really been out in the public eye. Right now I sit in the hiding hole that is my reception desk and I drove in today and well, it was the weekend so I was able to limit who saw me. Tomorrow will be the test. I'm loving not having to wash my hair, showers are nice and short and well, it's like build in Air Con!

Aside from that nothing major is going on really. Well no I should rephrase that because in the building excitement to shavign my head, we had our first Kids on the Block puppet show down in Corio which went really, really well! It was very exciting because the kids responded well, we got another booking out of it and perhaps may have picked up another puppeteer!

Then on Friday we also picked up the key to our new apartment which is soooo much cooler than the one we are currently in. So moving is actually something to really look forward to which makes a nice change.

No comments: