Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Night Noises

This will be the thing now, I know I have a place to come and write and will want to write about all sorts of random things at all sorts of times of day. Like I need another distraction at work, as if I don't spend enough time on Facebook! Wait, let me put it this way. I do work. But I also think the temptation of having internet access all day is just a little too much for me.

At the moment, the house is silent. Aside from the small humming of my laptop and my tap-tap tapping on the keys. I vaugely remember being up at all hours of the morning one night writing. Ahh yes, I was staying at a friends place and was typing away at about 3am in the morning. It was a classic writers pose. The house was dark aside from the small lamp on the table next to me. There were papers spread on the desk and a low smoke was hanging in the air. This was back in my indulging days. Not so much any more. But I was there, hunched over the keys tap-tap tapping back then struggling to breathe. That's not the case this evening. I can breath quite well. And that will improve, according to Roy my chiro.

There is this one thing he does that always kinda weirds me out in the sense I am scared that my neck is going to break! I mean he assured me that the odds are like a gabillion to one of that happening, but its just that kneejerk reaction you know? I do feel a lot better for it though, my back doesn't ache as much and I do feel that my posture has improved a hell of a lot. I am so glad of that, there are times I feel like the hunchback of Notre Dame.

No comments: