Sunday, May 11, 2008

Check it out!

Yep! A new laptop!! How awesomeness is that? It means that now we're back to having weekend access to the internet which is brilliant for lots of reasons. Mainly because we can get access to e-mail and what not now. And well, now I can write blog entries on the weekend! Woot!

It's a little chill this morning. You can so tell winter is coming. But hey, that's Melbourne right?? Today is Mothers Day. We will make scones and have thai tuna thingie for dinner. Should be interesting.

Guides is an interesting thing at the moment. A few kinks that need to be sorted out and well I have to admit maybe my heart isn't in it anymore. Though in saying that I think I will see it out until the end of the year, until I leave.

Bootcamp is going well. I'm much liking the Saturday session over the Wednesday one. Maybe it's because I get to have a little more sleep??

No comments: