Thursday, May 15, 2008

Traped in Restlessness

How is that for a title! It's the best I can describe it. I can't seem to settle at the moment. It's like life has stopped but I want to keep moving, there is a momentum to keep pushing me, but no where to push me to. I'm a jumble of emotions at the moment. Do not worry, I'm not tormented by my mind or anything. I'm feeling a little down. It's not helping knowing that two people I know are in London at the moment and SMS keep coming through passing on heys and hellos. They mean well and I love it, but at the same time it makes me feel sad.

I have been rather restless of late. I can't figure out why. I just am. I can't focus on work. I can't sit still but on the same token my body hurts when it moves. Bootcamp, classes and PT are taking it's toll on my body. Its not used to this! I shouldn't complain really, in four weeks I've like just over four kilos but have lost a grand total of 30cm (12 inches) from various parts of my body. Including my boobs, which have certainly shrunk a little! Not that I supposed people needed to know that. Thus in the grand plan I'm doing well and losing centimetres in all the right places. It's just making me tired that's all. Add to that I've agreed to go on a bike ride on Saturday. Oh my god!

We've been having problems with the electricity at home of late and finally had to have an electrician come out and look at the place. As far as he is concerned there is nothing wrong from our end. It's an AGL issue. Which bugs me because those people are just pains in the butt to have to deal with. They barely help and when they do it's like a huge effort. Frankly, I don't really want to have to deal with them. However, I also would like my electricity to stay on and not vanish for periods of time when I turn on a light switch. Grrr.

I have a lot of questions swimming around in my brain right now. Foremost is the simple fact: Have I made the right choices? Yes, no doubt that's something we all think about from time to time, that's what makes us human. But I dunno, like I said I've been restless and feel a little traped and stuck and yeah. I'm happy, do not get me wrong, I love life. But I feel the longer I stay here the more drowned I feel by the life I used to have here. Slowly but surely I can feel it creeping back up to me, inching higher and higher.

I think I will listen to We Will Rock You. It always makes me happy and feel like singing.

No comments: