Tuesday, May 6, 2008

International No Diet Day

I just love how there is an 'International Day' for so many random things. There were a bunch of people at Flinders Street Station this morning handing out postcards and chuppa chups and telling everyone it was International No Diet Day. Amazing, I had no idea it even existed, but sure enough, its something prompted by the Butterfly Foundation or whatever their proper name is.

There seems to be a lot of concern amongst the rank of Philers out there. The premier date for XF2 is fast approaching and there is literally zero PR out there about it. The trailer was supposed to have made an appearance by now, but thus far nothing. Zilch. I have to admit, it worries me too. But not as much as others. I still think there is ample time to have a big promo thing happen. Not too sure what, but I put nothing past CC and co to go all out and make an impact. They've done it before and chances are they'll do it again.

No comments: