Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday

I suppose the title says it all really. Because it is. And here I am.

Bootcamp was a killer this morning, to the point where I was fighting hard to hold back tears. It really hurt and was really hard and was really pushing those limits and boundaries that I have. I suppose that's the point of it really, aside from kick starting your fitness. Still, I can't help but ask myself why I'm doing this. It's kinda crazy and I'm still struggling with the Wednesday Morning session. Today however I don't really feel like I enjoyed the session any more than I do on a Wednesday, which isn't a good thing.

Erin is homesick. Which is nothing new really because she's been like that for some time. I guess it seems worse at the moment because she's even started losing weight which is scary because she's not really got a whole lot to lose. I worry, I always do, but aside from worry I feel helpless and unsure what to do or say. I told her to go home, but that won't achieve much either. Coz then she'll just miss me and would be just as miserable there. Only difference is she'll be on the other side of the ocean.

You should have seen our washing pile this morning, three loads done and still I think there are another three to do. How on earth do two people get that much dirty laundry?!! I mean seriously?

Rebecca is coming next weekend which is nice, I'm looking forward to seeing her again and is likely to be the last time I will in the near future. Unless somehow we manage a trip over to New Zealand before we leave Oz. But I doubt it. We're going to Melbourne Zoo next Sunday (should weather permit) and it'll be interesting to see how much there has changed. I can't remember the last time I was there.

Oh and my brother was waiting for a phone call about a second interview with the Army, however, it's come to light that the Navy have called him and seem interested. What's that about?!

No comments: