Monday, May 5, 2008

Go on Shithead, push the boundaries

...I'm feeling somewhat angry today. No, not angry as such, but like I could jump down someones throat just like that. A snap of the fingers. And I would, it's almost like I'm sending out vibes daring someone to do it. Bizarre I tell you, utterly bizarre. I wonder what has bought this on?

Change of weather perhaps? My chiro reckons I should keep in mind SAD which I know all about since I suffered from it while living in London (prime place to experience he declared) but I hadn't thought about it happening here. I mean we get a heap more sunlight than London, among other things. Yet I can't help but feeling that perhaps he's right. He's been right about other things too which bugs me at times. I wanna be the one who is right! Alas I am learning to let go of that want I can assure you. Going to the gym does that to a person.

Bootcamp on Saturday was terrible and I was tired yet felt rather elated after it was over. Not just because it was over either! I think the warm down really helped and I certainly wasn't as wiped as I feared I may be. Which by far is a brilliant thing because we then had a few puppet shows down in Lara to do. And they went well despite my fears of totally screwing up the new shows. I do believe the best line of the day goes to Erin, who declared (via Brenda) "so I can be the breast Brenda Dubrowski I can be!". She certainly got abreast of that! He he he.

Work is shitting me. Lots of little fiddly things, some things people should do for themselves. I tell you sometimes I half expect someone to come out of the toilet on hands and feet and ask me to wipe their butt. It totally wouldn't surprise me if they did. It brings up images of my brother as a little six year old doing the very same thing. And these are grown men, so what does that tell you?

I dunno. I feel like Walket. I'm just pissed. Buncha Dumbasses out there who just like to get on my goat. Man I am prickly today. Check that!

No comments: