Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day One

Can you believe it? It's May all ready! And what a month it will be. Lots will happen. Plenty of KOB shows, an important KOB appearance and the Guides Vic AGM, Bootcamp, International visitors and it's the first of three months waiting period to see if I get my greencard for the US. If the past months are anything to go by, I'm sure time will fly.

Yesterday was the first morning of Bootcamp. I felt like I wanted to die. The last thing I want to be doing at 6:15am on a freezing morning is running outside in the dark sky. And yet that's what I did. In all honesty it certainly wasn't as bad as I feared it may be. But certainly it was as hard work. It'll only get worse too. I know.

It was also weigh in day and what a horrid thing that was. I didn't gain, which is good. But I only lost 200 grams which is totally worse than my first effort! Oh gosh! In saying that though, and as it was explained to me, it's that time of the month so I'm retaining fluid. And I had it explained to me just how much fluid can weigh. So I don't feel too bad. But the pressure is on to lose lots next week. I feel like I won't even make it!

No comments: