Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dreamtime

Last night I was haunted by some pretty vivid and graphic dreams. The first was about people being shot. And not just looking from afar, but I was seeing them be shot like close up, with details. I have no idea why, it's not like I was watching something about guns before bed. In fact I was playing cards and eating chocolate chip cookies!

The next dream I remember wasn't horrid or graphic. But vivid. I was walking with Ruth in Hampstead Heath, only it wasn't how I remember it and there were train lines through it. All over grown with grennery, but still there. A body of water and a fallen log as well. I know we were talking but I have no idea what about. I just have a very intense feeling about it.

The last dream and the one I had right before waking up is the most detailed and longest and oddest. It started with me and my brother in a house, my mum and Wayne (my step-father) were arguing over something and it got louder and louder and suddenly my brother and I were in the middle of them, squishing down into a cupboard or a wall trying to escape it and I was trying to protect him or something. Next thing I know, I look at the windows at the front of the house just in time to see some random guy running around out there as if he was trying to break in. He came back with a hammer and started breaking the windows, really trying to get in and yelling and swearing a lot. He was in a black cap with flames along the side of it, a black hoodie with a design of swirls on it, dark pants and boots. He had facial hair. Suddenly the arguments in the house stopped, so I went to the phone to call the police. The random guy got into his van (a grey one that looked like a ute and a van combined) and began doing doughnuts in the street and really scaring me. So I am on the phone to the police telling them everything and watching him at the same time. Slowly but surely he begins to lose control of the car because of how fast he is going, started colliding with fences and plants and stuff until the last doughnut he does, he hits a parked taxi, flips and lands in the yard next door. It was like watching it all in slow motion, it was utterly bizzare. It was shortly after that I woke up.

So that's an intense night of dreaming, don't you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woh that was an intense night of dreaming, sometimes I get to read your blog but like a whole week of blog so now the penny drops head what you were saying in your facebook wall about fighting fish and dreaming about me! Ah ha I understand now!

Seriously I did dream of you that same week and you were crying and very stressed, it was strange, you were struggling to cope with something in life! No joke, this is the truth your dream as I remembered it!

Dreams can be images of things we are thinking in our subconsious state, its very interesting how you can dream of something that you were not even thinking about before you go to sleep! Hmmmmmmmmm.............

Sleep well! Nitey nite. :-)