Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mmmmm Breakfast

A nice and early one for a change! Okay, early is relative since I actually got into work at 7:30am (like I usually do) and it's now almost 8am. I've been doing things! Among which included breakfast, a muffin with egg and bacon. Oh my god it was perfect! It's pay day and I treated myself and am so very glad I did.

Weight last night didn't happen. Officially that is. I actually weighed myself on the scales in the change room and according to those scales I lost 3kg in a week. To allow for variation in scales, it could be as little as 2kg or as much as 4kg. I guess I'll never really know! But its a loss none the less and even with variation, a significant one. So I am happy.

Lots to do today, pay bills, do rosters, order stationary. It's Thursday of pay week, it's always a busy one. Collect mail, do corro, some property, FBT filing, answer phones -the list could go on.

Thus far no exciting news from the US Immigration Department. But we did get post from the US. A care package from Nancy, yay!! She's brilliant, always has lots of exciting things for us to rummage through in the box. It's like Christmas more than once a year!

No comments: