Monday, May 12, 2008

It all happens at 5pm

The world will spin once more! Okay, maybe not at drastic as that, not really life changing either. However, I can certainly think of a whole bunch of computers which will all try to go to the same site and the server will crash. Yup, this afternoon at 5pm Melbourne time the trailer for XF2: I Want To Believe goes up online. There are people lined up to watch it. I'm pumped. But I know it'll be slow going because of the sheer volume of people wanting to view it.

Its an odd Monday today. The morning has gone slowly, but quickly if that makes sense. I had a whole bunch of weird dreams last night and woke up kinda out to it. And even now I sort of feel like I am half asleep or half in a dream world you know? Only half here. It's very odd. I can't even put the right words to it.

Recently we've started watching the Inspector Lynley Mysteries since the first episode and I am rather enjoying them. I'm loving seeing a slightly different spin on a male/female partnership in a law enforcement capacity. Certainly different to Mulder and Scully. What I like about Lynley and Habis that I've seen later episodes so its curious to go back and see their beginings to know where they are going to end up. You know? Characters can be so complex sometimes. Yet sometimes they can be starkingly simple. I hope one day someone will talk about my characters the way I talk about others.

No comments: