Monday, June 23, 2008

Beep Beep Beeeeep!

No that's not a car horn. Nor a bee nor any other kinda of beetle having a psycho half hour. Of seconds, either way. I just couldn't think up a title for my post. I'm aiming to have a different one each time, we'll see how that goes. Eventually I'm sure I'll miss-mindedly (is that even a word?) use the same post title twice. I so need a life.

The weekend was relatively quiet. Which was good. Friday even I suffered the tail end of an old day and felt like I was about 100. Haven't felt like that in a very long time. It crippled me and I did not move. What resulted was a quiet weekend indeed, spent mainly at home minus the trip to a farmers market on Saturday morning. The arvo was spent doing Guide stuff and watching TV and playing cards. Very riviting stuff.

Also the was the onset of a relationship break up. Not my own, do not worry, though that's not without stresses, it's someone else. A good pal who is overseas and whose relationship has been going as long as my own. It's sad, but then I do not know everything and people split for their own reasons. Well, they're on a break, but I'm thinking the break might be a permanent arrangement. Which is sad. But it happens. Its just hard being of any use so very far away.

That will change in Feb no doubt. I'll be a lot closer to the life I want, well closer than I am here at least. In some ways.

No comments: