Thursday, June 5, 2008

Movements

There is going to be a lot of shifting and changing and flying and packing over the next few months. Calm down, I didn't get my greencard (or at least that I know of) and even then I'm only talking about the next two or three months. Not six.

Firstly, Maggie is coming over from the US, yay! We're going up to Sydney for that. Then in September Nancy is coming back to Australia which is very exciting also. She'd like to go to Canberra. I can think of a dozen other places much cooler and entertaining and interesting. BUT that's where she wants to go so that's where we shall go.

Also comes the news that my mum and Phil are getting divorced. Just seven months into marriage it's not working, thus they are splitting. In addition to that news comes the fact that mum will move back to Tassie to be with family. For me this brings up a whole lot of other questions and what ifs and I wonder whys. Alas I guess in time we shall see. I stopped caring so much a long time ago. I need to put that energy into making my own life work.

Lots going on. As always. Life is not still. On the subject of still, I'm still at my job, though other issues have come to light that are rather unfair. I don't really want to go into too much detail, but I've come to realise that I might not be the only person with my eye on my position. It would seem that a relative of a boss may be next in line. Who knows. As long as I get another six months out of this job, I'm sure it will be fine. Unless something better comes along in the mean time.

Gym and weight loss and measurements are all over the place. Overall it's all a loss. But my body is doing weird things right now and its both interesting and disturbing all at the same time.

No comments: