Thursday, June 19, 2008

Marking Time

Compared to the last few days, I don't feel any worse. I have to admit I'm not sure I feel much better, but not worse and that's the good thing. Mind you, my body is SO sore right now it's not funny. A whole hour of PT at the gym last night and it was hard work man! That and I didn't sleep all that well and have woken up with a stiff neck. Maybe my chiro appointment this afternoon will help sort that our a little. He's pretty good is Roy, and funny too.

I made a decision about the whole cert IV in Small business management. I'm gonna pass. Not because I don't think I can do it (because at one point in my life that would have been the reason) rather I don't think the timing is right. I have a fair few expenses coming up in the next few months and I just sort of feel at this point in time the money can be better spent there. In saying that, where ever I settle next year (likely to be London) I can pick the course up via correspondence there which might be better in the long run. So I'm not saying no completely, just putting it off for a short while that's all.

Have found a new crime author I really enjoy reading and better still, there are no make out scenes in them! Argh that's one thing that really bugs me about some crime writers -the main character always has to get laid. I mean come on people its about crime and solving crimes! Anyways, Willian Kent Kruger or something along those lines, is the fellow I've stumbled upon simply because I liked the cover of his book Thunder Bay. Funnily enough I've found a few good books that way! But I like his style and pace and just how different it feels to read his books. Its a nice change I have to admit.

The television is a right pain in the butt at the moment. There is like NOTHING on TV. Though I am happy that they've finally put the new episodes of Numbers on again. It took them long enough! Because of the lack of entertainment on the box (when I've time and patience to watch it) I've started watching Friends. It was never a show a got into while it was all popular, in fact I never even watched an episode. However lately I've been catching a few when I get home from the gym and it's just kinda hooked me in. I love how mind numbing it is, yet funny at the same time. I am so like Joey. Seriously, I am. That's me. And I've taken up saying "how you doin". Dear me. That's all I need.

Ohh exciting times ahead today. It's pay day (not that it matters all that much) which means grocery shopping this evening and Noodle Box. Oh yay! Hold me back! The Excitement is just too much for me!

No comments: