Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ponderings and News

Okay so it's been a pretty crappy fews days. I've lost a pal and come to realised that right here in this country I have enough people on my hand to count that I care about. That's it. I've been questioning my return to the country, wondering if at all in the long run it was really worth it. So I've been depressed. Really, I have. I'll admit it. Trying for a long time to ignore the fact I don't have a life here, rather just an existance. Now I've also put a date to a departure from here at the end of the year. Either the 6th or 7th of December. Less than six months to go.

Of late I've been putting some thought into registering a tradmark name and starting my own business. Photography of course, cards, framed and mounted, portraits for grads and weddings. I could do it. I'd enjoy it. I'd need a super cool camera, but even without that I'm willing to admit without feeling big headed that I do have some talent. And that's a start. So I was looking into a Cert IV in Business Management to get myself set up with some skills to figure out how the hell I am going to do this. The next few days will tell.

This morning was the last session of Wednesday Bootcamp. Yes indeed we measured up against our times and efforts from the very first session some 8 weeks ago. Or maybe it's 7. Not sure. Either way, I topped everything and my greatest claim to fame is shaving 1min and 10sec off my running time. Totally pumped about that. I really am. I screamed great joy when I heard the time. Lucky very few people were around lol.

No comments: