Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bugging Me

Yep you read that right, things are bugging me. Just little petty things. Like wanting something brand new which actually isn't all that different to something all ready in existance, just a few colour differences really. Like stupid things in regards to rubbish, and mail, and stores. Argh! Can you tell that my job is bugging me today? Seriously, sometimes I feel like I am working with a bunch of five year olds who want me to tie their shows and blow their noses. Grr.

We have a Kids on the Block show this evening which is pretty exciting, it's down in Lara and will be our third show. Not too bad all things considered. Rehursing last night went well and everything will be packed and ready to go this afternoon. After the gym. After the weigh in.

Both Kathy and Rebecca are in Canada at the moment. Addmittedly in two different parts, but they are still there. One from this country and one from across the river, NZ! Maggie is coming to visit in July. Rebecca will be here in May. Then I will leave in December. Lots of movement going on. Perhaps more people will come and visit before then.

You ought to see the sky today, it's all hazey and horrid. People this pollution in Beijing is bad, I think today we could give that city a run for its money.

No comments: