Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spending

Have done a little shopping today. No, not on a new laptop. I figure it seems to be tempremental as to what it wants to do now and as far as I am concerned, buying a new laptop just 8 months before I leave the country is stupid. I want to buy one in the country I settle, that ways I don't have to worry about adaptors and stuff. Ha, stuff, that's real technology minded.

So no, not a laptop. But shopping online for three things, two of which are the same (but not) and one which is very different to the other two. Right, the similar ones are Jeff Dunham DVDs, hence they are the same, but of different shows. Which makes them the same, but different. I was rather excited to find them on Amazon.com for the price they were at. Both combined plus postage is still cheaper than buying a copy from a store in the US. I'd try and price them here, but no one seems to even know who Jeff Dunahm is without even bringing Walter, Peanut and Achmed into it. Not to mention the Jalepenio on a stick.

The second item, well third, but second set even though it was the first thing I purchased. Well no because not even that is true because I've not yet paid for it. Anyways, Caro from Germany whom I worked with at Pax Lodge in London, has her own clothing/fashion line. What I've bought you can't actually wear. I guess it's like a cloth pencil case without a zip that kinda rolls up and you close it. I can't explain it really. I can't even think of a name for it. Regardless, I fell in love with it when she posted the photos like two weeks ago and have been hanging out for pay day so that I could purchase it. And I have. Kinda. And it's exciting!

This evening we have our second Kids on the Block show. A diversion from shopping, yes. Yet it's on my mind because I always get kinda nervous before a show and I get scared it won't go very well and I know we've got to be there by a certain time and all its going to take is us getting stuck in traffick and it's all over red rover! I'm being paranoid. I know.

No comments: