Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hunger Pains

My stomach is talking to me. Its not happy I can tell you that. It hasn't been for a while, it wants to know what happened to pasta, and muffins. Garlic Bread and enchiladas. It's completely over salad of all varieties, tired of fruit and sick of having to digest things like kidney beans and bean sprouts. Ekk. It's telling me enough all ready.

To give you the background I went to the docs, she weighed me and I nearly died when I saw what the scales told me. It seems that nice and fit winter Pax Rachael faded into the memory of that very trip. So I went down to the gym, signed up for bootcamp, signed up for PT class and signed up for slim. Hence the change in diet. Last week I lost 2kg. I was pretty impressed with that, because it's losing and not a gain. This past 7 days I've been on a kilojoule controlled eating plan just to see if that will help. I will die if I walk in there and she tells me I have to keep going with it. No, I shouldn't say that because I've actually eaten food which tastes better than it sounds. I think its more the inconvenience of trying to keep fresh food, well, fresh. It's hard. And on the expensive side too.

However, if I go in there and have a further weight loss, I'll be happy. I know there are changes that need to be made if I am going to take this all very serious. Which I am. I've changed the amount of exercise I do, go to the gym a little more, changed what I eat and even talked about getting a push bike. I'm in this for the long haul man, I want to be back to my Pax Lodge size! Its going to take time. I know. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

What started this was that my tummy was grumbling for lunch. Mmmmm three bean salad...mmmm so looking forward to it. Not. I hate three been mix, its nasty. I like mushrooms and tomato and celery and cheese which is all good. I just, I dunno. What I wouldn't give for a chicken and avacado sandwich right now. No, how about a toasted cheese sandwich dripping with melted cheese. No! Chinese take away! Oh yes please!

No comments: