Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feeling Not So Good

Yeah I feel a little off today. I'd much rather be back in bed and sleeping the day away. My tummy isn't happy, my zipper broke (again!), my ankles hurt, my head hurts and well I really just don't want to face the day. I'm rather sleepy.

Friday we went to the Dawn Service. There were a lot a lot of people there. Which is always a nice thing, especially seeing the kids knowing that the younger generations really do get in on the service and the respect it holds for our diggers. It brings a tear to my eye. Well the whole thing does really, I always get a little emotional there. It seems sad to think that'll be my last Dawn Service in Melbourne. I should imagine next year I'll be in London again. Not that that thought is a bad one mind.

Going to Guides has become pretty much a solo affair as Erin doesn't get home from work in tmie. Needless to say the open road, music and quiet tend to make my mind tick over. About London. About here. About my relationships with people. Wondering where life will take me. How life used to be. What I want to achieve. I dunno, there just has to me more to it all than this. More than Italian festivals. Going to work and the gym. Going to Guides. Surely there is more to life than this mundane routine that I find myself settling back into.

I'm complaining a lot today. It's not even Monday so really I've nothing to complain about. May is almost upon us. The time when I will begin the three month wait to see if I will hear about my greencard. Tomorrow boot camp starts. I am so gonna die of pain, I know it.

No comments: