Monday, April 14, 2008

On The Fritz

It would seem that my so called brilliant laptop is on the path to death and if it continues to play up, it'll get there a whole heap sooner! I dunno, maybe it was a bad buy from the beginning, I tend not to have a good deal of luck buying anything other than camera. No I shouldn't say that. To date my stereo, DVD and VHS have all continued to work with vallient effort. Its just annoying thats all, knowing that for the moment my internet access is limited to work hours. Which won't make too much of a difference when you think about the hours I write and check in! More than anything its just the inconvenience of not having access at home. You get used to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See I feel your pain as currently I am dealing with the annoying problem of having no tv!!! There's something wrong with the aerial I think, I was happily watching tv every nite, relaxing, chilling out, getting lost in nice movie's and interesting documentries and when I turned it on Saturday evening, it just would not work!! I tried everything and all I keep getting is snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very frustrating and annoying!!! Waiting for man to come and fix it soon!! I miss my tv, its actually company and noise in the house and without it Im in a strange quiet lonely world!!! Hmmmmmmmmm. Hope you get a new laptop soon.
Ruth:-)